FIELD OF DREAMS
The ideal location for your sport training camp needs.
Pezula Nature Hotel & Spa has absolutely everything a professional sporting team and its support infrastructure will need. We successfully hosted the French Football team during the 2010 FIFA World Cup and as a result, the hotel is fully equipped to cater for the specific needs of a world-class sports team.
Pezula Nature Hotel & Spa is truly a nature resort, located on a magnificent 1000ha estate with 4km of rugged coastline, offering an exceptionally beautiful location with breath-taking views and a range of superb facilities and amenities. Placed on the Eastern Head of Knysna, the Hotel is ideally situated in a relaxing forest setting away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but close enough to town and its attractions.
Pezula Nature Hotel & Spa offers:
• Private training facilities at the Field of Dreams comprising of a magnificent sports field spanning 20 000m², 4 tennis courts, a basketball court, a gym, team room with recreational activities, physio room and strategy room.
• Luxurious and spacious accommodation with terraces overlooking the lagoon or golf course.
• The award-winning Pezula Spa & Gym with modern, world-class cardiovascular, resistance and strength training equipment.
• A wide choice of dining facilities that can be privatised. The Head Chef will be delighted to easily incorporate any dietary requirements for an optimal training session.
• Conference and meeting facilities ideal for strategic sessions.
• Multi-functional, fully air-conditioned conference rooms with state-of-the-art IT and audio-visual equipment allowing guests to organise efficient team management meetings.
• Free high-speed WIFI enabling you to remain in touch with friends and family
• On-Site complimentary transport to the Field of Dreams.
• The business centre and co-working space allows for private meetings in enclosed offices and multi-functional co-working desks.
• The award winning Pezula Championship Golf Course, perfect for enjoyment on leisure days.
• Exclusive use and privacy: The Field of Dreams is not accessible to the public and provides top security and private access – the most discreet and safest training facility in the Garden Route